Jerry G.

Default Phone line static problem.

A common cause is water or high humidity in the terminal box outside, or
there is a frayed wire from their system to your home. You should mention
that this happens when it is raining or wet outside, if you can observe this
as fact. Have them come out when it is raining. They would then see the
fault, so that they can fix it.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Terry Donadlson" wrote in message
ws.com...
Phone line is very staticy. It has a lot of hiss and popping noise. Making
conversions are impossible. The phone company had fix the box on the light
pole so many times and it still comes back time after time. When the phone
company repair-person arrives to check the box the static is gone, so he
leaves. Minutes after he leaves it comes back. I am put into a waiting list
again. Sometime I see protuding phone wires from the wall and find that they
had been shorted together for days. I fixed that. Sometimes it dials 911
for
no reason. What shoud I do next?