Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default German man has 13 steel rings cut off his todger - withobligatory angle grinder pic

On 12/03/16 10:53, ARW wrote:
"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artÃ*culo , Chris Hogg
escribió:

I can't imagine that having an attractive young lady playing around
with his todger would do anything to...er...deflate the situation!

Or several hunky firemen in uniform, if he should be that way inclined.

:-)

Anal dilation was not the desired effect...

Josef Stalin