Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 13:05:23 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 00:09:44 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Climate is extensively very complex but not so difficult
intensively, at least if you have a good background in physics and
chemistry.

This is a good short summary in simple English of the physics behind
radiative heat transport:
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_constant

The odd-looking v is the Greek letter nu.

Ed argues that we can't have a say in it, only the Bleever Scientists
can say anything. Everyone else begs to differ. We may not have the
scientific savvy to grok it -all-, but we can certainly detect all the
bull**** when it stinks up the environment the Bleevers blithely
pretend to protect. Hey, here's an idea: Let's ask them nicely to not
use up any more of our precious oxygen, as they're a waste of it.

Ed doesn't even grok the importance of the discovery of the email lies
and data tampering at East Anglia, fer crikey's sake.
http://tinyurl.com/yk3uvgn

You are completely full of ****, Larry. But you knew that.

--
Ed Huntress