Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

NASA announced that they measured something like .5 degree in 50 years.

What so many don't understand is the Sun is hotter than normal, been odd
and working strangely. Large black spots and blowing out large
plumbs of plasma. We have been lucky not getting a direct blow. It
would be a hot day that is for sure.

Got Mars and is trying to get what is about. Mars lost their polar
caps. Today there was an article that a visitor flying by at great
speeds ripped some of the atmosphere of Mars off and change the
magnetism of he whole planet.

And we have a similar visitor flying by us, but our magnetic is core
based and Mars is atmosphere based.

Keep your fingers crossed. The object is getting bigger every time
they measure it. And it is coming.

Martin

On 3/8/2016 7:55 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 3/8/2016 12:10 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 17:14:51 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Posted to RCM only

http://realclimatescience.com/2016/0...-for-58-years/

Fascinating...really fascinating.....