Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Different defence mechanisms for different cold viruses?

On 10/03/2016 14:50, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
I've just acquired a seasonal cold that seems to be unusually swelling
my vessels in nostrils causing daily nose bleeds, seems paracetamol is
helping.

Never noticed this before. Funny strain of cold.

Walk-in clinic (that's miles to drive), local GP (a week to see) or "it
will go away?"

ATM I'm thinking/hoping the last ...

I know quite a lot of people that contracted a "cold" in October that
are still suffering from it. I caught it in December and I may have got
rid of it. Its just like a recurring cold and the bleeding from the nose
is one of the symptoms. Its not a cause for alarm.