Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26799 Ignoramus26799 is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On 2016-03-10, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:44:09 -0600, Ignoramus26799

On 2016-03-09, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 07:21:10 -0600, Ignoramus1161
wrote:

I have a question.

If global warming is fake, how come those glaciers are shrinking? And
so does the Arctic ice?

You mean this ice?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...e-caps-melting

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/...ecord-maximum/

Check the second link...see who it is? Might want to review your
choices in data a bit more...carefully.

Yeah, like the second link. Do you EVER read the stuff you link to?
Iggy asks about Arctic ice, and Gunner posts a link from NASA that
says:

"Since the late 1970s, the Arctic has lost an average of 20,800 square
miles (53,900 square kilometers) of ice a year; the Antarctic has
gained an average of 7,300 square miles (18,900 sq km).

"The upward trend in the Antarctic, however, is only about a third of
the magnitude of the rapid loss of sea ice in the Arctic Ocean."

Sometimes I wonder how Gunner made it through high school.

Ed, I did see that, but when one place is shrinking and another is
growing, you have to wonder what is going on.

---

Very interesting. Maybe I should buy some real estate on a Florida
beach... just kidding

Try buying something around, say, Opa-locka. Your kids may wind up
with beach-front. d8-)