Jeff

Default after tech left - no tvguide+ descriptions

Hello all,

I have an older RCA big screen TV that had a convergence problem. After the
tech left, my TV GUIDE plus no longer gives me program descriptions when you
press the info button. The descriptions are all blank. I know he went into
the factory setup to adjust the convergence and other things (after he put a
new circuit board in)

Is there something in the factory setup concerning TV Guide plus that could
be causing my problem. All other aspects of the TV Guide plus works.
However it just gives program titles and no description. I do not know how
to get into the factory programming as I did not see how he did it.

Please help if you can,

Jeff
p.s. getting the tech back is not an option