Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shrink fit tool holders

On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 11:09:45 -0500, Neon John wrote:

On Tue, 08 Mar 2016 10:58:57 -0500, Neon John wrote:

Hey gang,

My company manufactures induction heaters.

What? Did I **** off the group by asking an on-topic question or is
there really no one here who knows about shrink fit tooling? C'mon
guys.

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

This group is largely hobby machinists with a few active pros in the
mix. I myself repair machinery in machine shops. Of those shops..I
cant think of ANY of my clients who use shrink fit tooling in any of
their machines.

Might want to try alt.machines.cnc..there maybe someone there who uses
it.

Gunner

---