Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

"Neon John" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 07:21:10 -0600, Ignoramus1161
wrote:

Or we can go back a few years to the hysteria over global cooling.
Remember that one?

I'm like a Misourian and demand that they "Show me" with hard data.

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

The same Dr. James Hansen who raised the alarm about Global Warming in
1988 had participated in the 1971 Global Cooling scare.
http://www.democracynow.org/2015/12/...en_warns_world

http://scottishsceptic.co.uk/2015/03...ing-consensus/
"They also had available a computer program developed by Dr James
Hansen there to study the optical properties of the clouds of Venus.
.... They found no need to worry about the carbon dioxide fuel-burning
puts in the atmosphere."

http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/abs/ra00600k.html

--jsw