Andy K

Default Replacing Braun 6550 Shaver Batteries??

Hey-

My Braun 6550 shaver (best electric ever, BTW) is in need of new
rechargable batteries, and I refuse to send it in to the "repair shop"
for $45 plus shipping. I assume I can get the batteries somewhere for
$4 each (they look like AA size), and if I can get the old batteries
OUT, I'd save myself time, shipping, and money fixing the shaver
myself.

Anyone done this already? The batteries seem stuck in there (maybe
soldered?), and I don't wanna break the circuit board, etc. I have a
ton of 2100ma AA rechargable batteries...can I use them? What do I
do??

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Andy