Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_3_] TomR[_3_] is offline

Default Square D electrical panel question

In ,
Stormin Mormon typed:
On 3/5/2016 2:40 PM, TomR wrote:
In ,
Stormin Mormon typed:

Anyone wish to answer the OP's OQ?

Hey, Opie (err..ah.., I mean OP),

Your question was answered many times, and then answered again after
you posted more info about what you apparently incorrectly
considered to be a "service disconnect" on the outside -- the meter
box. While I know you can be quite a character here sometimes, it is not
really like you to not realize that your original question was
already answered many times over.

Makes me wonder if you are having a bad day, or a bad week, there in
Mayberry :-)

I'm having a bad week. A totally, really bad week.

Lot of family dynamics going on. And none of it
is at all good or pleasant. My life is making some
major changes. Stress level is some where between
high and extreme.

Sorry to hear that. Life can be tough sometimes.