Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Square D electrical panel question

On 3/6/2016 1:14 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 12:52:59 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Why do you think you need to move anything?

CY: Because at least one outlet shows open ground.

From everything you've posted here about the situation at the panel,
I see nothing that would have anything to do with that. It's all
normal. You have the neutral and ground connected together at
the panel. If there is an open ground on a circuit, it sounds like
a problem on that circuit.

Thanks. I'll proceed with that idea. I also plan
some day to test a couple other outlets, see if
the open ground is just in the one branch circuit.

--
..
Christopher A. Young