Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Square D electrical panel question

On 3/5/2016 2:40 PM, TomR wrote:
In ,
Stormin Mormon typed:

Anyone wish to answer the OP's OQ?

Hey, Opie (err..ah.., I mean OP),

Your question was answered many times, and then answered again after you
posted more info about what you apparently incorrectly considered to be a
"service disconnect" on the outside -- the meter box.

While I know you can be quite a character here sometimes, it is not really
like you to not realize that your original question was already answered
many times over.

Makes me wonder if you are having a bad day, or a bad week, there in
Mayberry :-)

I'm having a bad week. A totally, really bad week.

Lot of family dynamics going on. And none of it
is at all good or pleasant. My life is making some
major changes. Stress level is some where between
high and extreme.

--
..
Christopher A. Young