Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:38:55 -0000, wrote:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:41:52 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 16/02/2016 14:59, rbowman wrote:
On 02/16/2016 12:33 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:
I am not good at driving on the wrong side of the road, LOL!

Years ago there was a well liked politician in Massachusetts who got
married and went on honeymoon to one of the British islands. He and his
wife were killed when they had a moment of confusion.

Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman made a couple of motorcycle
documentaries. They started in the UK of course and I'd get a queasy
feeling from the video filmed from their helmet cams. I also have a
documentary by an Indian who rode his Royal Enfield up through the high
altitude regions near the Chinese border. I'd never thought about it,
but a few moments into the film I realized the Brits had left their
fingerprints in India.

I guess the Japanese inherited the oddity along with British railroads.

55 countries drive on the left.

Which leaves HOW MANY on the right??????

Temper....

--
WinError: Unable to exit Windows. Try the door.