Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Square D electrical panel question

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 11:41:24 AM UTC-5, wrote:

120v equipment is pretty much limited to 1440w. Irons seem to function
just fine at 1kw or less and we don't really drink that much tea.
I am not sure you can even buy a dedicated tea kettle here. People
boil water on the stove where they have plenty of power.

They are actually readily available. Most places that sell toaster,
mixers, coffee makers, etc should have them. They are called electric
kettles. I'd post a link, but it's too long. I have one, very
handy, use it to make coffee every morning. But then I use a French
press to make coffee, most people probably use a coffee maker.