Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sun, 06 Mar 2016 02:33:35 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 03/05/2016 04:26 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

The root of the problem are the weirdos with the accents. English
manages without them!

Yeah, that's why you can't tell the difference between there, their, and
they're in English and why she rose from the dead with a rose between
her teeth.

What is that to do with accents? Accents allow you to make the distinction in spelling that you would otherwise only be able to hear. Your example is the opposite of this.

Meanwhile it kept the conjugation I am, you are, he is, they are
instead of the sensible Norwegian jeg er, du er, han er, de er.

I don't speak Norwegian so I don't know what your point is there.

--
"Flashlights are tubular metal containers kept in a flight bag for the purpose of storing dead batteries."