Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sat, 05 Mar 2016 20:28:46 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 3/5/2016 12:23 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/04/2016 10:37 PM, Muggles wrote:

Wars will stop when there's no testosterone left rushing through the
veins of anyone on this Earth.

You're saying Clinton hasn't been taking her estrogen? She never met a
war she didn't like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyd%...Dksd%C3%B3ttir

I think that men run the world, and women have influence. At the end of
the day we all have testosterone running through our veins, and when
there's no testosterone left, there'll be no more wars.

IOW's, as long as we're on this Earth, men/women, there are going to be
wars.

Without testosterone you'd be very ill.

--
I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said I would like to come back as a cow. I said you're obviously not listening.