Posted to alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 3/5/2016 11:51 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 15:53:15 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 05/03/2016 15:22, SeaNymph wrote:
On 3/5/2016 2:47 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/03/2016 05:37, Muggles wrote:
On 3/4/2016 2:51 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 04:42:41 -0000, Muggles

Yeah. A bunch of bad stuff happened. Some people want to dominate and
control other people if and when they get a chance to do it. Lot's of
wars, and conniving, evil people out there.

I'd like to believe there's some good in some people somewhere.

Wars will stop when religion stops.

Wars will stop when there's no testosterone left rushing through the
veins of anyone on this Earth.

Which means there will not be any men left.

Well then, it would appear that the solution to war is as simple as
getting rid of men.

I wonder if men are offended by this. LOL

:-)

You can be pretty well guaranteen that when all testosterone has
stopped flowing, and all men have dissapeared, all women won't be far
behind - and untill the very last man has expired, there WILL be war -
all that estrogen will need to be dissipated somewhere and they will
make short work of that last man. (he may die with a big smile on his
face, but he'll die - - -

Well I'm not a believer in the notion that testosterone is the biggest
cause of war. Frankly, it seems a bit of insult to men, and an insult
that is lacking in any credibility.