Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Telemarketers sigh

wrote in
:

Ken I have CPR Callblocker also from Amazon. It's great. It was easy
to install, I got it right the first try. It's easy to block calls
and unblock them also.

I've read some reviews on it. Several talk about marking numbers to block
by pressing Block button when you answer the calls. I don't answer them.
Most hang up on my answering machine. I wouldn't talk to them anyhow.
Reviews also said the numbers can be typed in manually.

Another blocker I tried, the Pro Call Blocker, automatically saved all
calling numbers. Then you could block or delete them. That is what I
hoped CPR does.

Make any sense?