Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462009@gmail.com is offline

Default HDMI to baseband AV converter

My son's dog ripped an AV cable out of his TV leaving the video and two audio RCA
connectors broken off in the set. I looked at it and it does not seem
feasible to try to remove them. Although that was the last A/V input,
he has an abundance of unused HDMI inputs. Is there an adapter that
will convert a base band input to an HDMI output? With base band going
in I wouldn't expect a high definition picture coming out, but just
480 resolution along with standard analog sound would be fine to utilize one of his other unused HDMI inputs on the TV. Thanks,
Lenny