Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 07:22:37 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 2/29/2016 10:13 PM, wrote:
I've lost a few cousins and a few friends to Motorcycle accidents,
and a few more are carrying extra hardware around because of them. A
couple from non-powered bikes as well. I started driving motorbike at
17 and gave up my last one when the kids were young teanagers - so
just over 20 years ago. Now it's just the electric assist bike..

When are you going to return it to the vestibule of
Walmart where you stole it?

Not Walmart junk, and no idea what your warped mind is trying to get
at in the first place.