Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_10_] Muggles[_10_] is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 2/29/2016 5:02 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:33:18 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 2/29/2016 2:21 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Yes, it probably didn't matter if you crashed it (although your premiums
would go up), but my point is nobody should ever buy a new car. They
cost way more than a 2nd hand one.

I've never owned a new car - always used. My son and husband both
bought a new vehicle at least once.

I bought one. That one cured me. My younger daughter bought one (her
third car) and most likely won't ever buy another one - although she
has had VERY good luck with hers .

However, I'm glad there are people out there with the money to buy new
cars every few years and take care of them, otherwise there would be
nothing for me to buy.

For some people buying new makes sense - just not for me and a lot of
people I know.

I don't really need a new car, just a newer one than the one I've got now.

--
Maggie