Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electrical conundrum - mains aircon in motor home

In article ,
David wrote:
Both my cars have AC, but almost never used. I'd rather open the roof
and windows and enjoy a hot day. ;-)

Self and partner can't cope with temperatures much above 30C without
going into meltdown.

Very rare to have a true temperature above 30c in the UK. The inside of a
car in the sun, yes. But opening the windows on the move soon cools it
down to ambient.

We don't use the aircon very often (once every year or so) but it is
reassuring to have it.

I have used it to cool the car down before getting in.

Some people love high temperatures; others find that they can't cope and
get very unhappy indeed.

True. But we're in the UK. ;-)

--
*WHY ARE HEMORRHOIDS CALLED "HEMORRHOIDS" INSTEAD OF "ASTEROIDS"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.