Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enco 110-1340

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Bucephalus" wrote in message

I have an ENCO 110-1340 wired 3-phase. The power switch or breaker
has
developed a problem. Push the on switch and the motor runs, but as
soon
as you let off, the motor stops and won't stay running as it used
to.
Any ideas? Thanks

http://www.diybanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8910|
|Filename: Enco-1A1.jpg
|
|Download:
http://www.diybanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8909|
Bucephalus

This shows how "3 wire control" works:
http://www.industrial-electronics.co...l_Circuit.html

The AUX contact in parallel with the Start button keeps the
contacter
energized after you release the button, but doesn't allow the
machine
to restart by itself after a power failure.

-- Marengo

That link you posted:

http://www.industrial-electronics.co...l_Circuit.html

Seems to have an effed up upper diagram, because:

The "Maux" contacts are drawn normally closed, they should be
normally open.

The way it's shown would turn the whole thing into a "buzzer" with
power applied.

The "Stop" button switch has nothing connected to one side of it.

I assume you didn't notice those errors when posting a link that
page.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

I didn't notice. I've been having trouble finding -anything- useful to
explain control logic.

--jsw