Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Cold stair lift motor

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 7:02:51 PM UTC-5, David L. Martel wrote:
Derby,

Who cares where the call center is? Does Snuff want an answer or not?
Here he is, looking for answers from people who will not examine his
device and know very little about it Acorn may have a simple answer but more
likely they will have a local service man. Perhaps this guy will even be a
US citizen.

Sheesh,
Dave M

You were the one who brought up the location and the fact that there's an 888 number.

All I did was point out that the location of the corporate office and the fact that it's a
US based phone number doesn't tell us anything about where their Customer Service
Is located.

Let's recap..

You: "Have you called Customer Service?"
Snuffy: "Not since they moved off-shore."
You: "Not since moved off-shore? Orlando, FL is where they claim to be."

I don't care where the call center is. All I was doing was pointing out that your response
about Orlando and an 888 number doesn't mean anything as far as its actual location.