Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Nearer to the police state.

In article ,
Richard wrote:
You could read up about the monster raving looney party too. Or UKIP
which is pretty well the same, but with even fewer working brain cells.

It's what's known as free speech and choice. Something right wingers
would abolish given half a chance.

Oh you ignorant tit. It is the left wing liberal who curtails freedom of
speech. Did you not read the linked article in the original post?

Why would I read any article linked to in a thread like this? It's obvious
what it says by who started the thread.

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.