Posted to uk.d-i-y
hgww hgww is offline

Default OT. Nearer to the police state.

"RayL12" wrote in message
On 17/02/2016 1:31 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 17/02/16 09:36, Andy Cap wrote:
On 17/02/16 09:17, harry wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ffence-online/

Those who believe that level of immigration is acceptable, need to get
their heads out of the sand. Our children are not going to thank us.

But theirs will..

And that to me is the important factor in Britain's changing role.

I will liken it to the term, 'Half-cast'. There is nothing 'half' about
such people. Indeed, they are both of whatever nationality or township the
parents are from.

These people should be promoted to serve as ambassadors, their hearts and
minds being of both.

While I don't totally disagree with an earlier post of 'no respect for
local traditions', I do think that another culture brings with it
intelligence that will have benefit.

In a better future(that is evolving now), these people may make their way
back to the place they call home. When they do, their hearts and minds may
think fondly of those who took care of them.

The developing nations are growing stronger in production.

Because the labor costs are much lower there.

We, in the developed countries, are going to have to accept a future where
tech is reducing the need for labour

In fact we have moved from a situation where few married
women used to work to one where most do now, and still
have an unemployment rate that isnt much higher than
it was at its lowest. And the small increase we have seen
is presumably because the level of benefits paid now is
much higher than it used to be and so we are seeing
more who essentially decide that the standard of living
they get on benefits suits them fine and they would
rather not work in some boring job just for the income
which may in fact not be much higher at all in reality.

and, income is going to dip to match a world average.

Not a shred of evidence of anything like that happening.
In fact the reason that so much of the production of goods
has moved to developing countries is because the cost of
labor is so much lower there.

This will be our suffering.

I dont believe that either, particularly with the countries that
dont have enough of a clue to limit the number of kids they
have. Places like Bangladesh and the Philippines will always
have a real standard of living much worse than in say western
europe. The worst of eastern europe and the middle east too.

For that reason, it may help to have people world wide who look upon us as
friends? This can hardly be said at the moment with our past history.

But its far from clear that accepting some syrians now
will make any real difference in that regard now.

As for the concerns of those of us who think we are losing our identity
and traditions, such things have never ceased changing.

And in fact changed a lot more than they are doing now.

All easily said, I know.