Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 03:25:37 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/15/2016 12:31 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Like what? We share the same films and internet, that's about it.

The whole world shares the internet.

And what I said is a correct subset of that.

I watch a lot more Swedish and
Danish movies than British.

And have to read the subtitles at the same time?

If I want to watch Wallander, I'll go to the source.

Of course, we do import a lot of British and Australian actors. They
must work cheap and some of them can even speak fairly intelligible English.

I think England should put a tax on the use of our language.

--
An old Irish farmer's dog goes missing and he's inconsolable.
His wife says "Why don't you put an advert in the paper?"