Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 13:00:05 -0000, SeaNymph wrote:

On 2/16/2016 1:33 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 23:06:04 -0700, rbowman wrote:
We may be divided, but we're still connected with
ties we'll never be able to break.

More's the pity.

Why do you say that?

I have no reason to like Britain. I suppose the people
are okay but their leaders did their best to screw up
the world and sucked in fools like Wilson and
Roosevelt.

Ok. I understand... Not much we can do about the past. I like people,
or at least try to find a reason if I can. Governments .... not so much.

I am not good at driving on the wrong side of the road, LOL!

I lived in Bermuda for 4 years and of course, they drive on the left.
Took a bit of getting used to, but it wasn't too bad.

We were told that its hard to readjust to driving on the right, and I
believe they were right about that.

I don't get this problem. I've gone to France 5 times, and didn't have to think about it at all, I just naturally drove on the same side as everybody else. Even roundabouts and junctions - I don't have to think about who has what priority and which way you go, I just do it naturally. It's like shaving in a mirror.

--
The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.