Posted to uk.d-i-y
RayL12 RayL12 is offline

Default OT. Nearer to the police state.

On 17/02/2016 1:31 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 17/02/16 09:36, Andy Cap wrote:
On 17/02/16 09:17, harry wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ffence-online/

Those who believe that level of immigration is acceptable, need to get
their heads out of the sand. Our children are not going to thank us.

But theirs will..

And that to me is the important factor in Britain's changing role.

I will liken it to the term, 'Half-cast'. There is nothing 'half'
about such people. Indeed, they are both of whatever nationality or
township the parents are from.

These people should be promoted to serve as ambassadors, their hearts
and minds being of both.

While I don't totally disagree with an earlier post of 'no respect for
local traditions', I do think that another culture brings with it
intelligence that will have benefit.

In a better future(that is evolving now), these people may make their
way back to the place they call home. When they do, their hearts and
minds may think fondly of those who took care of them.

The developing nations are growing stronger in production. We, in the
developed countries, are going to have to accept a future where tech is
reducing the need for labour and, income is going to dip to match a
world average. This will be our suffering.
For that reason, it may help to have people world wide who look upon
us as friends? This can hardly be said at the moment with our past history.

As for the concerns of those of us who think we are losing our
identity and traditions, such things have never ceased changing.

All easily said, I know.

....Ray.

--
One click voting to change the world.