Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 16/02/2016 21:25, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:20:29 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 16/02/2016 18:06, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 17:59:35 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 16/02/2016 17:30, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 17:23:13 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 16/02/2016 17:07, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/16/2016 9:16 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/16/2016 05:58 AM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 2/15/2016 9:25 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/15/2016 12:31 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Like what? We share the same films and internet, that's
about it.

The whole world shares the internet. I watch a lot more
Swedish and
Danish movies than British. If I want to watch Wallander, I'll
go to
the
source.

We watch Wallander. Never heard of anyone else watching it, much
less
even knowing about it.

I like Mankell's books and the series is better than most US crime
dramas. That's the Swedish one with Krister Henriksson. I've never
seen
the BBC version.

I haven't read the books, I'll have to check them out.

Do you get one of our very popular programs called QI?
Up till last week Stephen Fry hosted it.

What happened last week? Don't tell me, he's been jailed along with
Harris....

He's had enough of presenting the program.

Is someone else taking over, because I can't see anyone else filling his
shoes.

I think it's Sandy Torsvig (spelling ?).

You're only watching QI because I reminded you of it. Thank me profusely.

I've watched QI every week for as many years as I can remember and still do.

--
Bod

---