patriarch

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

(J T) wrote in news:19737-41098911-88@storefull-
3151.bay.webtv.net:

Thu, Jul 29, 2004, 5:19am (EDT+4)
(Chris*Melanson)
says:
Please re read my last post and try and understand my point. I asked "
How would you like that if the Borg started advertising there sales
here?" snip

Yeah, I understood it when I read it. OK, you get someone from the
Borg to become a contributing member to this forum, a valuable
contributing member that is, and I won't object to advertising specials,
as long as it's not a weekly thing. I doubt that's happen.

And, I hate the Borg.

Harbor Freight now, if you can talk one of them into it. LOL

JOAT
The highway of fear is the road to defeat.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid

You mean, like when HD was clearing out KBodies? Or Miter Saw Utility
Vehicles? Or maple veneer plywood?

THOSE weren't ads? Just word of mouth between friends and acquaintances?

Sort of like Steve's planes?

Patriarch