Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 02/15/2016 01:06 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Now that's surprising, I didn't know there were many Germans over
there. Didn't you guys fight the Germans in WWII?

Yeah, and WWI too. If we'd let the Kaiser knock some humility into you
you couldn't have screwed up the mid-East, the Balkans, and triggered
WWII by that slimy deal at Versailles in cahoots with the French.

There was dissent about the US entry into WWI but Woodrow 'He kept us
out of war' Wilson was fast on his feet:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenc...nd_of_the_case

If the Germans and the Irish had their way, you'd be speaking German
now. Like your royal family, come to think of it. Windsor is so much
easier to say than Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.