Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 00:17:31 -0500, wrote:

I wish all OTR drivers thought the same way you do.
Too many ARE on a tight schedule - they have to have their load at the
dock between 3:15 and 4:00 pm tomorrow, and to keep your logbook legal
you cannot lose 20 minutes in the next 14 hours or you have to stop
for the mandated rest period - meaning you will be a few hours late.
I have 2 brothers who made their living as OTR drivers for many years.
One is currently either running the ice road in northern Sakatchewan
or waiting for the road to open, and the other took his own life last
year.

I"m sorry. I hadn't read to the end of the post.

I'm so sorry about your brother.