Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Push, pull, click click

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

On 2/13/2016 9:59 PM, John McCoy wrote:
No, you kind of missed my point. The design is bad if the lever
can move both ways, but only one has an effect. If the lever can
only move one way, it's obvious when you're pushing the wrong way
because it doesn't move. It's still symmetric, up on one side
and down on the other, but it's user-friendly about it.

John

Good God!

It is intelligently designed.

Life is too short to analyze the stupid simple things in life.

Use your brain for God's sake.

We all have probably had issue with the slide the first time we
encountered this.

How many Trophies do yo have???

He does have a good point, usability could probably be improved there.
It's not a battle I'm inclined to fight.

http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-t...learn-to-pick-
your-battles/

NSFW language, but a worthwhile read.

Puckdropper