Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 19:40:58 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 02/12/2016 01:22 PM, wrote:
My 20 year old pickup had DRL

Yes, but you're in Canada. I don't know when DRL's became mandatory in
Canada but they are not in the US. Some manufacturers installed them,
some did not. My 2007 Toyota had them; my 2011 does not. Go figure.

OT but my 2000 Solara has a driver's window that goes all the way down
with one push, but requires holding the button to go up.

My friend's '99 Rav4 had a button that went up or down with one push,
a year earlier, cheaper car, but better switch, IMO.

Since they are not illegal in the US I'm surprised they are not
installed across the board.