Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Push, pull, click click

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 10:42:50 PM UTC-6, OFWW wrote:

Yes, there is a certain beauty to the simplicity of it all, but why
not note it on the wrapper for the noobies and HO's.

HomeOwners, LOL.

So where would they put it so someone like you and McCoy would read it? In the Turner Diaries? How would you know to pay attention to a small instructive note when you are busy cramming your politics up the butts of the woodworking community?

You and yours are exactly the kind of people that deserve NO help. Foundering around with your self righteous political spew on this woodworking group is more fun than learning.

You and your political adversaries didn't obviously didn't get the message, or just don't care about your destructive behavior. Obviously you don't care about the wishes of the serious woodworkers on this site, folks that have reached out to help YOU specifically. I know I am sorry I did.

Now I can just hope that you and Doug, John and woodchuck finally **** each other off and get butt hurt enough to go away.

Robert