Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 02/12/2016 06:28 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Just about pulled out in front of a car with lights out early this
morning.
Not even parking lights. A few seconds earlier...

Why do these people drive with lights out? Save gas - engine runs easier
without generating electricity for lights? Seems I've seen many more of
them in the past year for some reason.

Breeding more of them in your area too?

Sorry to bother you all. Had to vent somewhere.

If you can't see an unlit car, you need to either see an optician or
stop driving immediately. When I see someone like that I just flash to
remind them to put them on.

I am reminded of some drivers in the UK 60 years ago (when I don't think
the law yet prescribed *what* lights were to be used after "lighting up
time") who insisted on driving on unlit roads with only parking lights
on and said, "If you can't see with parking lights on, you shouldn't be
driving."

Perce