Posted to alt.home.repair
Sam E Sam E is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

On 02/12/2016 11:44 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[snip]
Since the average age of cars on the road these days is about 11.4 years (roughly where my Ody lands) is it safe to say that the "vast majority"
of cars on the road now have daytime running lights? I don't know...just
curious.

"Average age of automobiles: The R.L. Polk Co., Average Age of Vehicles on the Road Remains Steady at 11.4 years, According to IHS Automotive, available at http://press.ihs.com/news_releases/automotive as of May 26, 2015."

I'm above average. My vehicle is 17.1 years old. :-)

BTW, it does have DRL.

--
"I'm trying to free your mind, but I can only show you the door. You're
the one who has to walk through." -- Morpheus - ("The Matrix")