Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default Push, pull, click click

"dadiOH" wrote in :

Push down on one side, pull up on the other. Does that make sense?
To the manufacturer, I guess because he only had to make one
configuration instead of two, the second being a mirror image of the
first. It doesn't please me

LOL. I have done the exact same thing, cussed and swore for
the better part of an hour trying to get a drawer out with
that style slides.

If it had been intelligently designed, you wouldn't be able
to push it the wrong way. The fact you can move the lever
down on the side that should be up is the problem, because
it misleads you to think you're going the right way.

John