Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT Idiot lights-out drivers

KenK:

Their heads are obviously not
about driving. No lights, and
no blinkers are my biggest
peeves.

When I taught my kids to drive I told them that they should be courteous to
the drivers behind them by signalling their intention to turn *before*
stepping on the brake.

My biggest peeve is having someone apply their brakes and slow down as they
approach an intersection or driveway and then put their blinker on just
before they turn. I should be able to sit in my car and say:

"Oh, look...his blinker is on. He is probably going to slow down and then
turn. Yep...there are the brakes lights."

Instead of:

"Brake lights? Why is he slowing down? There is no one in front of him.
Oh...there's his blinker. Idiot."