Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] knoxgaragesa@gmail.com is offline

Default Blinking Oil Light On Cub Cadet

This is the most illogical oil light indicator I ever seen or heard of in my life - being well over sixty and rebuild many engines and complete cars for that matter I think I have enough knowledge of why an oil light indicator is fitted to any type of vehicle or engine driven machine. Nobody has to be a rocket scientist to know that it will be first on foremost that there is no oil in the engine, second that the pump has failed. Since technology and bazzare electronic indicators is build into engines it becomes rather a pain than pleasure. I bought this Cub Cadet about two seasons ago and had only trouble with it. I recently changed the oil and filter at 30 hrs on the machine. When I started I also experienced the oil light flashing and ended up here. "A 3 HRS RESET" what a joke. I have renamed my model to KAK Cadet