Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Pad-lifting

En el artículo , John
Robertson escribió:

Once the legs are unsoldered I then use a tiny screwdriver to push the
bottom leads back and forth across the feed through hole. If it appears
to be stuck I put a dab of solder and resuck. Then I press the bottom of
each leg on the top side where they meet the PCB to again loosen them
up. At this point the IC usually pulls out with my finger tips.

I can confirm this method works beautifully. It feels like a waste of
time 'testing' each pin, but being able to lift the IC out undamaged and
the pins straight with fingertips makes it worth it, especially if
you're trying to save the IC. It also prevents pulling out the plating
'tube' with plated-through holes. My heart always sank when that
happened.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!