Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 3/16 x 1/2 aluminum bar

David Billington wrote:
On 11/02/16 16:47, Terry Coombs wrote:
dpb wrote:
On 02/10/2016 5:54 PM, Hul Tytus wrote:
Terry - where do you live that's so far from metal supplies?

There are great expanses of the US that are long distances from
places...where Terry is is highly populated compared to farther
west...

This is true , I grew up in Box Elder County Utah , and there are
places out there that you can go for miles and miles without seeing
any sign of people . Not so much here , but we're still pretty
isolated . Small town , tourists are a major industry here but
that's seasonal , and we don't even have a Burger King ... just got
a Micky-D's a couple of years ago .

"just got a Micky-D's a couple of years ago ."

Is that seen as an improvement or the neighbourhood going downhill,
for me the latter.

I didn't say I eat there ... however , the Rainbow Cafe has one of the best
burgers I've ever eaten . A hundred yards west of the Square on the south
side of main . Their French Dip is pretty tasty too ...

--
Snag