Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington[_2_] David Billington[_2_] is offline

Default 3/16 x 1/2 aluminum bar

On 11/02/16 16:47, Terry Coombs wrote:
dpb wrote:
On 02/10/2016 5:54 PM, Hul Tytus wrote:
Terry - where do you live that's so far from metal supplies?

There are great expanses of the US that are long distances from
places...where Terry is is highly populated compared to farther
west...

This is true , I grew up in Box Elder County Utah , and there are places
out there that you can go for miles and miles without seeing any sign of
people . Not so much here , but we're still pretty isolated . Small town ,
tourists are a major industry here but that's seasonal , and we don't even
have a Burger King ... just got a Micky-D's a couple of years ago .

"just got a Micky-D's a couple of years ago ."

Is that seen as an improvement or the neighbourhood going downhill, for me the latter.