Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Well I've never seen that before....

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:18:45 -0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article 2,
DerbyBorn wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in news
Yes, that tumble dryer is actually on and running.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0x8cn08kc....jpg?dl=0&s=sl

Not a totally bad idea - but would need to be weatherproofed. Better than
in the kitchen.

So - he's venting the damp exhaust air ... into the kitchen? Novel.

Oh I see what you mean. No I think that black pipe behind it is a drain (not sure where from, it seems to be coming from under the stairs, judging by the windows going up diagonally). Presumably the exhaust air goes outside with no hose.

--
A "Frisbeterian" believes that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and you can't get it back down.