Brian Foster

Default Pioneer SD-P5047Q Convergence

I have a Pioneer SD-P5047Q rear projection 52" television. The Convergence
goes out from time to time and the adjustment settings on the set will not
allow you to correct it completely. After a few days of messing with it, it
will usually flip to the other side and the adjustment will allow you to fix
it. It happens about once a week now and lasts a few days.

My question is: What can be done to fix this so it will not go out as
often? And/Or what parts need to be replaced? Is the television worth
repairing or should I replace it with a new television?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian