Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default Gas meter ventilation requirement

On 10/02/2016 09:56, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 01:14:13 UTC, Michael Chare wrote:
On 09/02/2016 17:47, AnthonyL wrote:
OUr gas meter is at high level in the pantry of our bungalow. There
is an airbrick at about 4' height which introduces quite a lot of cold
air and dust/dirt and SWIMBO would like to block it off.

Google isn't clear. What and where are the regs applying to it and
more simply can I put a piece of card in front of the airbrick?

The air brick may be because the space is a pantry, and perhaps needs to
be kept cool, rather than because of the presence of the gas meter.

--
Michael Chare

You are full of crap.
http://www.fulcrum.co.uk/expertise/f...16-or-greater/

The ventilation has to be 2% of the ground area of the place the meter is enclosed in.

It took me two minute to find the above.
It's half wits like you causes gas explosions.

You have clearly demonstrated that you lack the wits to determine
whether the link you posted is likely to be relevant.

--
Michael Chare