Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default Gas meter ventilation requirement

On 09/02/2016 17:47, AnthonyL wrote:
OUr gas meter is at high level in the pantry of our bungalow. There
is an airbrick at about 4' height which introduces quite a lot of cold
air and dust/dirt and SWIMBO would like to block it off.

Google isn't clear. What and where are the regs applying to it and
more simply can I put a piece of card in front of the airbrick?

The air brick may be because the space is a pantry, and perhaps needs to
be kept cool, rather than because of the presence of the gas meter.

--
Michael Chare