Dave Plowman

Default Angle drills

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Ryobi position themselves with a range of predominantly DIY tools but
do not have a strong brand position.

I've only got the one Ryobi tool which is several years old now - it's a
rechargeable Dremmel type device which gets heavy use (on light work,
though) and I really can't fault it. Its batteries are original and have
lasted better than any other rechargeable I own regardless - and this is
IMHO the sign of quality. Nor was it expensive when bought from B&Q.

Sad that they didn't retain this quality/value compromise.

--
*Change is inevitable ... except from vending machines *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn